I wish I had a cleaver little poll on the side of my web page, but I'd really like a new hat and which one do you think I should get? And...can I pull off the visor on a stocking hat? Back to the all important paper writing/Gilmore Girl watching.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
heath! you can totally pull off the visor--go with the first one, that's my vote! kd
5 comments:
heath! you can totally pull off the visor--go with the first one, that's my vote! kd
i like 'em ... especially #3 with the braiding or webbing or whatever you'd call it. good luck with the paper ... and enjoy gg's. : )
I like the 1st one the best and the 3rd would be my second choice
I like the marmot one...cool styling and yes, you can pull off the visor look. Its sooo hip!
all cute, and i'm sure you can pull it off! :)
Post a Comment