
Talk about a change of scene for the Tua dog. He went from being able to run up on our roof with all the snow we've had this year to encountering a farmyard of animals and temperatures that have so far reached into the 80's. It's been fun to watch him with all these new things he's figuring out. I'd love to know what his whole take on this trip would be. Little does he know he's in for even more fun in the next couple of weeks.

This yak is named Jericho. His claim to fame is that he has the longest horns in the world.

Here's our new ride. We bought a 2004 Toyota Tundra that we'll be driving back up to AK at the end of July.
1 comment:
I love the farm photos! I love the farm! Especially your new banner photo - makes me crave minnesota farmland like nothing else! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Post a Comment