Jack never falls asleep anywhere except his crib. He was up several times during the night throwing up. Not a very fun way to learn a new word. D had been bear hunting, so I got to clean up most of the puke. Eww.
Packing for MN
Still sick
3 comments:
Yakwoman
said...
Poor little Jackson looks so pale and sickly! At least he has those cool Smurf sheets to lie on. Tell him that I hope he feels better soon.
3 comments:
Poor little Jackson looks so pale and sickly! At least he has those cool Smurf sheets to lie on. Tell him that I hope he feels better soon.
I'm sorry you have a sick kid- yuck! But the baby on the bed picture is so cute!
I hope Jack is feeling better! By the way I LOVE the Smurf sheets!! I have those downstairs in a tote, from when I was a kid! Can't wait to see you :)
Post a Comment