Love the photos! Happy birthday, M!
What a fun celebration! How great the some grandparents got to enjoy it too. Happy Birthday to a little cutie pie!
I'll always remember she's a Pi baby:) Happy Birthday!
She is adorable! Such a little compact person. I really like the picture in which Heather and her mom have very similar facial expressions. :)
What a sweet little one-year-old! It looks like she enjoyed opening presents and eating cake. Looks like J had fun, too. Tell him I like his new haircut.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the photos! Happy birthday, M!
What a fun celebration! How great the some grandparents got to enjoy it too. Happy Birthday to a little cutie pie!
I'll always remember she's a Pi baby:) Happy Birthday!
She is adorable! Such a little compact person. I really like the picture in which Heather and her mom have very similar facial expressions. :)
What a sweet little one-year-old! It looks like she enjoyed opening presents and eating cake. Looks like J had fun, too. Tell him I like his new haircut.
Post a Comment