J performed at our school winter concert a couple of weeks ago. He absolutely loves singing and I think M has learned all the songs they sung through him constantly singing them. I ended up seeing his concert a total of 3 times--dress rehearsal, the real deal, and a performance for the older kids at our school. Each time it's was so amazing seeing him up there singing his heart out. He also loves getting dressed up. Both of our kids do, actually. Where did they get this from? I have no idea!
J with one of his best first grade buddies.
M dressed up for the event for the second year in a row. Next year she'll get her turn when she gets to perform in kindergarten.
1 comment:
So cute! I miss those days with my kids! I can't believe Morgan will be in kindergarten next year already! :)
Post a Comment