That is so freaking cool! I can't believe you caught it on video. Also, I think you look about the same belly size as me... I guess I'm not imagining things when I feel like this second one is really popping out early.
lovin' the updates! Keep em' comin :)
I agree this is way cool:) And I like the red/pink/striped top!
Looking good! So fun to see him move a bit. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is so freaking cool! I can't believe you caught it on video. Also, I think you look about the same belly size as me... I guess I'm not imagining things when I feel like this second one is really popping out early.
lovin' the updates! Keep em' comin :)
I agree this is way cool:) And I like the red/pink/striped top!
Looking good! So fun to see him move a bit. :)
Post a Comment