Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Post a Day in May

Last year I posted something everyday in May. I realized today was the first and thought why not do it again this year. So here's the kickoff!
We gave Morgan a bottle for the first time last night with only a couple ounces of breast milk.  As I expected, she wasn't a pro.  She seems to have a very sensitive gag reflex and she had a hard time getting a good seal.  We tried two nipple types, but I think I may have to go to the store to get even more variety. 
Awe... :)

2 comments:

Sicheneder Blog said...

I am coping you! I am going to try and do a post a day in May too:) Hope you don't care!! The kiddos are cute as ever!!

Yakwoman said...

I LOVE the idea of you posting every day in May! Thanks so much for putting the time and energy into doing it. It makes it a little easier to have you all so far away!