Sunday, February 12, 2012

11 Months

J continues to love dinosaurs.  Here he has them all set up so they are eating from the trees.  Even the carnivores are enjoying some roughage. 
This little gal is getting into everything lately.  She's definitely got her own agenda and gets mad when anyone or thing gets in the way.  She's on her way to the bathroom in this picture.
Yes, she's being a bit mischievous getting into the toilet paper.
J enjoyed paddling his canoe in the kitchen.
Here he is ice fishing.  He's all set with a bucket and his ice hole.
J is decorating his tree.  He said he wanted to trim it with ornaments.  He's got quite the imagination.
Daddy is such a good sport!
Here's M's 11 month shots.  We noticed that all the fur handicrafts we have fit her.  She has a pair of boots and a hat on that we bought while living in D'ham.
Now that M is 11 months old we're really starting to notice how she's turning into her own person more and more.  She has an attitude.  She gets upset when J takes a toy from her.   She loves cuddling.  She is able to walk with the help of another person, even J!  Her favorite food continues to be tofu.  She also enjoys peas, green beans, peaches, apricots, and black beans.  Today she had her first taste of strawberries.  She's also interested in yogurt.  She likes vanilla, but she's still on the fence when it comes to peach.  She is a pro at naps.  She goes down quickly and quietly.  This past week she's taken long morning naps and shorter afternoon naps.  She typically goes to bed around 6:30 and wakes up to feed between 8:30 and 9.  Then she sleeps until around 1 and then she's up again at 4 to eat.  At 6:00 she's usually up for the day.  J didn't sleep through the night until around 20 months, so I know I might be in it for a little while yet.  They're only little once though...I'm enjoying our time together and thinking of all the other moms that are up, too.  I do take advantage of sleeping in on the weekends when D gets up with the kiddos.  It's awesome sleeping in until 6:30. 


2 comments:

Yakwoman said...

It's hard to believe that M is 11 months old already. She has grown and changed SO much, even just since we saw her in December! And I love J's imaginative play. What a fun, creative guy he is. Looking forward to seeing all of you in March!

Amy said...

I love your photos all the time. Super cute kiddos. This ice fishing takes the cake!!!!! I love your activities and advice: I love the Nose Frieda. :) We got Miss A some 6m-12m Robeez so we're prob. ok? Thanks for offering M's! Apt. looks huge!