M enjoying A's toys.
What a treat to play with a new friend on a sunny day! I even came home with a bit of a sunburn.
Girls in jammies!
Good morning! M was a bit of a messy house guest. She threw more food on the floor than what made it into her mouth.
I love the sun streaming through the door and lighting up her face in this pic. This was also her first taste of peanut butter. It seemed like a good idea to introduce it while in Seattle.
Enjoying the fish at the Seattle Aquarium.
They had some great toddler activities at the aquarium. In the next few pics we are playing with a parachute that was the ocean. We made high and low tides.
Check out the slide static!
K took this picture of M. I love it!













4 comments:
Ah! You got some great pics! Thanks for posting (and thanks for visiting us:)!)
OMG, M looks so LITTLE next to A in the strollers! I think I lost perspective on how little M is, since I only see her in pics in relation to her brother. Am I remembering correctly that Kate told me they will be the same year in school?? crazy!
Oh Chris I hadn't even thought about the fact that they'd be the same year in school. It's funny because we were talking about A and if it would be better for her to be older or younger in her grade. Never even crossed my mind. Duh. Also, I'm sure M will always be smaller than A. It's just not in her genes.
Also! So funny to see M in Aza's clothes--I almost did a double-take in the one where she's by the door:)
Post a Comment