Thursday, August 23, 2012

Life back at home

M is playing with the Travel Doodle.  It's this cool fabric style painting surface that colors with just water.  It trekked the OR coast with us.
J is experimenting with mixing colors.  Check out his hair.
A foaming monster!  You guessed it vinegar and baking soda with a little food coloring.
We went to the Salmonstock music festival this year.  The headliner was Leftover Salmon.  They played from 11 p.m. until 1 a.m. so we missed them, but what we did see/hear was pretty good.  Besides the Winnipeg Folk Festival, seeing Leftover Salmon was D and I's first date.  Also, evidently I'm a pack animal or I have the best two pieces of bread hugging me in a sandwich.
The first day back at preschool!  M looks thrilled.
The next three are of M today.  I think she really enjoyed staying home after being at preschool three days in a row. 
She spent about 15 minutes working on figuring out the buckle on the changing pad.
Today was the first time M has showed interest in taking care of a doll.  She even brought Bosco to bed with her tonight.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

M is looking like such a little girl (as opposed to a baby!). Getting so big! And by the way, I plan to look back at your blog to see what creative activities you are doing as E gets older. You always seem to be doing fun activities on your days at home!

Jennifer said...

M is looking like such a little girl (as opposed to a baby!). Getting so big! And by the way, I plan to look back at your blog to see what creative activities you are doing as E gets older. You always seem to be doing fun activities on your days at home!