She's totally cute in both. I think she she be pea pod for part of the time then have a costume switch into the dragon. What a doll- she will be perfect in whatever you decide.
I have to concur - the pea in a pod is SO cute!! Of course she would be SO cute in either costume. Maybe save the dragon for in case she needs an outfit change.
8 comments:
The pea pod! Adorable!
Pea pod! Both are great...maybe you have multiple Halloween events to take your pea or dragon too?
Pea pod, no question. I might have to copy that costume for myself:)
She's totally cute in both. I think she she be pea pod for part of the time then have a costume switch into the dragon. What a doll- she will be perfect in whatever you decide.
Pea pod!!
I have to concur - the pea in a pod is SO cute!! Of course she would be SO cute in either costume. Maybe save the dragon for in case she needs an outfit change.
If she's a pea pod she'll match Ellie! My sister got us a pea pod costume as a gift :)
Pea Pod! M is adorable Heather!!
Post a Comment