Sunday, November 13, 2011

8 Months Old

We have to position the sign far away from her now. She's a paper fanatic. It seems like she often finds little scraps of paper and I have to open her mouth like a naughty dog and sweep it out. Yikes!
Just as expected, she's making her move!
Tasty paper...

I was trying to get J to hold up the paper.  I guess M can see it nicely. 

Okay...I guess we're all done with the photo shoot since it's in her mouth again.  She now weighs 17.6 lbs. She's 26 1/4 inches long.  Her head circumference is 18 1/8 inches.  At seven months she weighed 18.4 lbs. and was 26 inches long.  Her head was 18 1/4.  I think she's more on the move and has lost a bit of weight.  I'm attributing the shrinking of her head to operator error with the measuring tape--either this time or last. 


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree on the operator error with the head measurement...it seems less than precise :)

Sus Mettler said...

Abby still chews on paper...