Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1:45 am wake up call

J woke up last night and yelled to us that he was throwing up.  We had just earlier that night commented how we'd been quite healthy lately.  When D said that I gave him a shooting daggers type glance that he'd just cursed us.  I guess I was right.  Here are J and D dozing during the 20 minutes between throw up sessions.  Fun.
J seemed to feel a bit better when he was watching Curious George on the DVD player.  All rules and conscientious parenting fly out the window when he's sick.
Here's where I put M when J was throwing up.  I didn't want her crawling through it.  J just throws up right on the floor.  I know it was probably more info than you wanted, however, can you really imagine throwing up in a toilet when you're 2?!?  We've tried buckets but haven't had much luck. 
Later today he was excited to glue pieces of paper on another piece of paper.  When I took this picture he told me to stop taking pictures because he was busy. 

No comments: