That is adorable! And so cute how M leans in each time she can't see the pages as well :) What a fun pair. And I see that J has his shark slippers on :)
That was great!!! Watch out - I may have to come for a visit very soon! What was J's long pause about? Did he forget what was next, or was he just studying that page? I loved M's little burst of glee!
4 comments:
That is adorable! And so cute how M leans in each time she can't see the pages as well :) What a fun pair. And I see that J has his shark slippers on :)
I just love! You're awfully blessed, Heather...and a great Mama!
That was great!!! Watch out - I may have to come for a visit very soon! What was J's long pause about? Did he forget what was next, or was he just studying that page? I loved M's little burst of glee!
So cute Heather! J is such a great big brother! M is so dang cute, I hope to see you guys this summer again :)
Post a Comment