Monday, May 2, 2016

Muddling our way...

J's allergies have been absolutely horrible this season.  We finally thought we were getting ahead of the gang and put in our phone a reminder to start his daily medicine in April. We did that and at first it seemed that perhaps we'd got a level in him that would allow him to bypass the distress of past seasons.  Well, I'm not sure if this season is particularly horrible but this kid is downright miserable.  Red eyes, sneezing, coughing, runny nose and watery eyes are all plaguing him and sometimes all at the same time.  We're trying to get him into a specialist soon.  I think we're doing all we can and nothing seems to work.  I feel so bad for the little guy.  We've had a very dry winter and spring.  I'm hoping that it rains and can kind of clear things out.  Until then... 

No comments: